Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 4:03:34 PM EDT
Hi,

I've been looking to purchase a .308 rifle recently and started looking at my options (FAL, Cetme, PTR 91, Federal Arms FA 91) and came accross this ad and was wondering if anyone had any input on this and to see if this was a decent price.
Here's what the ad said:
" Imbel L1A1 FAL,CAI import,has Ultraluz 4x25 scope,4 mags,$475" tinypic.com/view/?pic=o57tra

I've also been searching through this forum and falfiles.com trying to read up on the FAL and saw that Ohio Rapid Fire www.ohiorapidfire.com/ was also selling FAL rifles and it looked like a decent price ($550 to $595). Their website stated that they were currently out of stock but was expecting more in. I searched for more info on their rifles but my search didn't come up with much. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with their FALs?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:16:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out DSA also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top