Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 2:28:30 PM EDT
    Ok guys well my new baby is in from DSA and my FFL called to let me know I can come pick her up...will be heading out tomorrow to get her....to hold me over he sent me a pic she looks DEAD SEXY!! .....except.......when I had placed my order I asked DSA to attach the styer short FH....I went with the stainless steal upper and lower then duracoated it all black also made it a para folder but to my surprise I have a A2 FH instead of the styer short......I called DSA pretty pissed off (been waiting 5 months to not get what I had ordered)there was an issue when I placed the order where they had stated they could not do the styer short on the stainless barrels becouse the twist is not the same, THEN they called me back next day to tell me it was OK and they could do it.....NOW, A2 at the end of the barrel........my options keep the A2 or they told me they could ship me a vortex FH......what do you guys think keep the A2, take the Vortex(how much longer is it than the A2??) or go with something else completely......WHAT SAY YOU GUYS :)
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell them to send you the vortex, I like it better than the A2.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#2]
does anyone know how long the A2 and vortex are?  would like to know what the difference in lenght is
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:23:59 PM EDT
[#3]
How many A2 flash supressors could buy with a vortex flash supressor?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top