BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2003 1:09:35 PM EDT
http://www.ohiorapidfire.com/

guys what do you think of their fal's?
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I live about 30 minutes from their shop, their FALs look and feel nice. Thinking about getting one myself.

Link Posted: 9/12/2003 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 8:52:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Just ordered an FAL from them the other day. Heard nothing but great things about their rifles around here and FAL Files.

Todd from Ohio Rapid answered all of my questions with great patience (I'm a FAL newbie).

I should have the rifle in about 2 weeks. Will give an update once I receive it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Bought one in May. Have had nothing but fun with it.  Had some minor break-in issues but nothing serious and Todd made good on the fix.  If you're looking for a good, basic rifle with no frills, this one beats even the do-it-yourself kits with the need for tools, and expertise required.

Extremely high value for money spent.

If I was to name a distinguishing factor in this whole deal, it is Todd, who spent time answering all my questions.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I get my new ORF FAL next week!
standard full length with moly / park finish

I'll try to post something on its performance.

Patrick
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 10:09:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought mine (carbine) from Todd and it's outstanding! Great people and very good quality and prices. I shoot it more than my AR.

Shoot well,

Jim
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:22:10 AM EDT
[#7]
pics boys we want pics

lol
thanks  john
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 9:53:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I got two of the std parked rifles.  Very nice, great value.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top