Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 3:48:54 PM EDT
I don't have any pictures yet, but it is a SAR-48 Match that was sold as a machine gun by Springfield. Only has had around 400 rounds shot through it. Should be lots of fun! I will post pics when I get them. It is going to take a while as I have to wait on a form 3 and then a form 4 to get it.  I have had a DSArms STG-58 carbine that I traded to another board member along with a Century Arms FAL in the past.  I am really looking forward to having a "real" FAL!  I am betting I will not shoot it FA much because of body abuse, though!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
You Lucky Dog!

I am Oh so envious...
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Good deal man!

Is the rifle a SAR-48 Israeli Heavy Barrel version or the standard 50.00 styled SAR-48?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#3]
It is the standard 50.00 styled SAR-48.  I have to admit that I am thinking about talking to DSArms and seeing if they would be willing to do their OSW conversion on it.  That would be ultra cool!  Nothing like a 13" FAL full-auto!  HEHEHEHE!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It is the standard 50.00 styled SAR-48.  I have to admit that I am thinking about talking to DSArms and seeing if they would be willing to do their OSW conversion on it.  That would be ultra cool!  Nothing like a 13" FAL full-auto!  HEHEHEHE!

I bet you're the kind of guy that would shoot a 7" M16!!

A normal 50.00 pattern FAL is enough of a bruiser.  A buddy of mine has a LaFrance FAL in G1 trim right now and that thing is a monster!  It was a beat up Stembridge movie gun.

Please let us know if DSA is up for that type of work.  
If/When the AWB goes away, an OSW SBR is on my list of crap to get.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:11:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Jed, how did you know?  HEHEHE  I am planning on calling DSArms today and seeing if they would do it.  I will post to let you guys know.
Top Top