Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2023 2:45:49 PM EDT
I swapped out my KAC bolt carrier for a KAC sandcutter on a Mod 2 CQB.  Rifle will no longer cycle (under gassed).  If I had to guess the carrier key will be the culprit, but I haven't touched a thing as I don't want to void any warranty.  Swap out the sandcutter with the original KAC carrier and runs like a top.  Ammo, conditions, suppressor all that jazz remains unchanged.  

I contacted Knights through their website.  They emailed me back and I was asked to fill out PDF with the option to email back the required info if I was unable to load the PDF.  Tried two different computers updated Adobe the whole nine yards and was unable to use the PDF form so I submitted all my info that was requested in the email.  I waited a week and submitted the same info again.  It has been crickets all the way around.  

Anyone here have any suggestions.  I'm an armor on the M4 platform, but no training specific or through Knights so I don't want to deep dive into this.  I would prefer that they fix this carrier with most likely a broken carrier key screw.  Any thoughts???
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I know a guy.
If you don't hear from the returns and repairs email, email me: jleuba(at)knightarmco.com
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 9:15:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you both.  Got a reply and off to Knights it goes.  Thanks again for your help gentlemen.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know a guy.
If you don't hear from the returns and repairs email, email me: jleuba(at)knightarmco.com
View Quote

Very cool.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#5]
subbed for "just in case."
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know a guy.
View Quote

Strange that some people don’t know who he is lol o_0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top