Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

KAC Looking For... Thread (Page 1 of 104)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 104
Posted: 5/1/2022 4:58:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy]
Figured it be useful to have a looking for/on the hunt thread for us KAC folks. Of course the real killer deals are found scavenging through the EE and hoping you see it before geno, however for those average deals or smaller items, maybe this will be useful for some?

I'll start, I am looking for a KAC or LMT 5.56 charging handle

I'm also been looking for a KAC SR-15 IWS Taupe (Not the cerakote FDE), as well as Taupe furniture in general
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 11:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Im still looking for a Kac logo Ejection Port cover.
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 11:59:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Teufelhunden1] [#2]
SR25 or SR15?

I have an SR25 charging handle if needed
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Looking for:
- Taper pins for M110 gas block (P/N 21039)
- 11 rib hand guard panel (P/N 95047-FDE; yes fde and not tan or taupe)
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 12:46:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for starting this thread. Following.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 12:53:26 AM EDT
[#5]
This is a great Thread idea... thanks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 12:55:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Blackfoot_7:
Thank you for starting this thread. Following.
View Quote
x2 Great idea.

I'm looking for a large logo T1 cap and a logo'd port door from the original Cheer. Also after many other rare/unique KAC items.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 2:06:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I need JUST these 2 rail panels circled....only the 2. Would rather not have to buy a whole set for the 2...if anyone has a couple extras laying around and know what they want for them please let me know,  thanks.

Link Posted: 2/10/2019 2:09:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TheSadClown:
Im still looking for a Kac logo Ejection Port cover.
View Quote
Extremely rare, because they’re cheer related.  Like way less than 50 produced.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 4:46:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NickOTime] [#9]
I've only been looking for a KAC FSGB for 3 or 4 years.  The struggle is real.  

I have a KAC ar10 carry handle and I'm not even sure what that's worth or if its even rare.

I also have a Colt fsgb that im planning on trying to use until/if I can ever acquire a KAC FSGB.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 7:47:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Looking for keymod QD sling mounts (3-4) if anyone is moving over to mlok
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 8:47:54 AM EDT
[#11]
I’m looking for a number of older production Kac parts and have up a WTB/WTT add in the EE. Please check it out and hit me up if you have the part I’m after.

But to keep in simple and to what I’m really after the most I’m looking for a

Cheer barrel in either 16” or 11.5”

Cheer lower receiver
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 9:35:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JSchell1309] [#12]
Looking for a black 24755 unimount, would like to do a straight trade for my taupe 24755 unimount.

http://i.imgur.com/WdwygGj.jpg

Edit: found!
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 12:36:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blackfoot_7] [#13]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
I need JUST these 2 rail panels circled....only the 2. Would rather not have to buy a whole set for the 2...if anyone has a couple extras laying around and know what they want for them please let me know,  thanks.

http://i64.tinypic.com/34fn0o0.jpg
View Quote
I've got an extra handstop panel in taupe. I've got the bottom panel in black, but it has been modified (cut down), and I believe I've reserved that for another user here (sorry I forgot about you, dude - you know who you are). If you don't mind it being taupe it's yours free of charge. LMK
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I've got an extra handstop panel in taupe. I've got the bottom panel in black, but it has been modified (cut down), and I believe I've reserved that for another user here (sorry I forgot about you, dude - you know who you are). If you don't mind it being taupe it's yours free of charge. LMK
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Sorry should have specified - only looking for black...thanks for the thought though.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Sorry should have specified - only looking for black...thanks for the thought though.
View Quote
@HecklerKac

I have the black handstop panel. Shoot me an email and it's yours.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 5:47:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Judgemax] [#16]
Would love to have an M-lok handstop. I think these exist?  If not, KAC needs to fill the void. Let me know if you can part with yours.

Great idea CarabouLou45!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Awesome thread for sure. I can't even begin to calculate how many PM's I've sent over the last decade trying to help and source items for all my fellow KAC junkie's on here. Having this thread makes it easier to track who is looking for what.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Judgemax:
Would love to have an M-lok handstop. I think these exist?  If not, KAC needs to fill the void. Let me know if you can part with yours.

Great idea CarabouLou45!
View Quote
KAC is coming out with MLOK handstop and I will pick one up when they're available.

I've got a set of black and ODG Magpul MLOK panel kits available if anyone can use them. Ships free to your door.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 9:52:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Judgemax] [#19]
Kudos to Blackfoot7,

a great example of the helpful and generous souls KAC attracts to their product and this section of the forum.

UPDATE
Received 6 panels and a moe panel in new condition.  I’m not sure how, if at all, I can use the moe panel.
6 more panels really adds well insulated gripping surfaces
Thanks again sir!
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 1:30:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know where I can buy a new complete KAC SR15 taupe lower?

I don't think KAC every sold factory complete Taupe lowers right? Are there any dealers anyone know of that will split a complete rifle and just sell the lower?

I really rather not send one off to get cerakoted.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:28:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 10:39:52 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm actually looking for two M4QD MAMS (5.56). They're not too hard to find new, but these are for some "side" projects and hoping to find them on a budget.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 5:07:41 PM EDT
[#23]
If anyone has a spare ambi charging handle I’d like one
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 5:04:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Judgemax] [#24]
I’ll take a KAC 870 RAS too

Link Posted: 2/23/2019 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Great idea CarabouLou45!
View Quote
@Judgemax

Do you have a keymod one? They're ridiculously easy to mod to MLOK.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 1:39:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By adavis:

@Judgemax

Do you have a keymod one? They're ridiculously easy to mod to MLOK.
View Quote
I’m listening..
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 6:01:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Judgemax] [#27]

No I don’t.  Can you post px of the M-look Modification?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Vero Beach MK11 Suppressor

MK11 Carbine Suppressor P/N 20537

Only asking for a miracle!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 2/25/2019 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#30]
ISO: one 3.1 long rail panel, no hardware required
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Can dig up some URX 3 panels I have that i don't really use.

Currently looking for a rifle length URX 3 though
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 10:06:12 PM EDT
[#32]

No I don’t.  Can you post px of the M-look Modification?
View Quote
@MCDXXV

@Judgemax

Replace the KAC handstop hardware with MLOK, then file the sides of the plastic nub on the handstop to fit the width of the MLOK slot. Took me all of five minutes.

Link Posted: 2/26/2019 7:06:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Looking for a set of Mk11 scope rings.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#34]
SR15 mod 2 14.5 p/w MAMS complete upper or complete rifle.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#35]
QD SR15 lower
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 9:15:11 PM EDT
[#36]
If anyone wants to part with these 2 rail covers, let me know.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 10:15:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By usnguns:
Looking for a set of Mk11 scope rings.
View Quote
May have a lead on some. PM sent.
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 10:21:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhisperPickle] [#38]
@kagami If you have both sides and a bottom piece, along with hardware, I'd be interested.

@Corndog_The_Ninja I might have those. I'll check for ya.
Scratch that, I have them but they're on my Mk18. Sorry.
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By socommatthews:
@kagami If you have both sides and a bottom piece, along with hardware, I'd be interested.

@Corndog_The_Ninja I might have those. I'll check for ya.
Scratch that, I have them but they're on my Mk18. Sorry.
View Quote
Which lengths are you looking for? There's also pieces that are tapered on one side and ones that aren't. Shoot me a pm!

Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:03:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By kagami:
Which lengths are you looking for? There's also pieces that are tapered on one side and ones that aren't. Shoot me a pm!

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-xock0/images/stencil/original/products/1558/681/30409-BLK-2__38818.1404844898.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on
View Quote
@kagami you're inbox is full However I'm looking for the 2 tapered side panels (like in this set) and a bottom panel, preferably the flat one but the handstop one would be cool too. Thanks for checking!
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:46:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By socommatthews:

@kagami you're inbox is full However I'm looking for the 2 tapered side panels (like in this set) and a bottom panel, preferably the flat one but the handstop one would be cool too. Thanks for checking!
View Quote
I can do that, I have a handstop one and two of the longer tapered ones! also I cleared my PM box so let's take it there.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:09:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: drago6] [#42]
SR-25 charging handle (non-ambi)
SR-25 sand cutter carrier (no bolt needed)
SR-25 mams shim set

If anyone is still looking for random ras rail cover sections on 3.1 panels i have a bunch of randoms in the bin so let me know
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By drago6:
SR-25 charging handle (non-ambi)
SR-25 sand cutter carrier (no bolt needed)
SR-25 mams shim set

If anyone is still looking for random ras rail cover sections on 3.1 panels i have a bunch of randoms in the bin so let me know
View Quote
I’ve got a non ambi SR25 charging handle for you
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Cold:
Looking for a KAC 870 RAS if anyone is interested in selling or trading shoot me a PM.
Didn't know that these were still popular and sought after.
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 12:25:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By jBoy723:

View Quote
I’d be all about one if I stumbled on it for a good price. I think it would be perfect on a police turn in “Police Magnum” 870
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 1:36:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By JSchell1309:
I’d be all about one if I stumbled on it for a good price. I think it would be perfect on a police turn in “Police Magnum” 870
View All Quotes

If I wasn't saving for the LB 2.0 release, I'd probably snatch one of those up for the BNIB 870 RAS rail that's been in my parts bin for 10 years. I did buy a Police trade in 870 Wingmaster but, I can't get myself to swap out the wood furniture on it cause it just looks so classic the way it is. My plan has always been to buy another 870 for the rail but, it's so far down on the list that I honestly forget I have that rail till peeps on here post about it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 1:43:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JSchell1309] [#47]

If I wasn't saving for the LB 2.0 release, I'd probably snatch one of those up for the BNIB 870 RAS rail that's been in my parts bin for 10 years. I did buy a Police trade in 870 Wingmaster but, I can't get myself to swap out the wood furniture on it cause it just looks so classic the way it is. My plan has always been to buy another 870 for the rail but, it's so far down on the list that I honestly forget I have that rail till peeps on here post about it.
View Quote
Today is your lucky day, here are more police magnums for $100 less. I really am tempted to pick one up and stash in the safe for the future. Problem is I already have a 870 in there I hardly shoot, and most shotguns for me are relegated to clays. I don’t see myself shooting an 18” shotgun often or at all. So I agree, it’s near bottom of the list, I just know in a couple years when I find a rail I’ll want the damn police gun, and they will be dried up by then. It’s funny, I have spent more than $300 on single rails for my ARs, yet for an 870 it just seems too much.

Lunch Box has my priority, have 2 builds on hold and really trying to complete a 22lr bolt trainer before the first pieces or it will never get done.
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 1:54:59 AM EDT
[#48]

Today is your lucky day, here are more police magnums for $100 less. I really am tempted to pick one up and stash in the safe for the future. Problem is I already have a 870 in there I hardly shoot, and most shotguns for me are relegated to clays. I don’t see myself shooting an 18” shotgun often or at all. So I agree, it’s near bottom of the list, I just know in a couple years when I find a rail I’ll want the damn police gun, and they will be dried up by then. It’s funny, I have spent more than $300 on single rails for my ARs, yet for an 870 it just seems too much.

Lunch Box has my priority, have 2 builds on hold and really trying to complete a 22lr bolt trainer before the first pieces or it will never get done.
View Quote
There’s a place local to him and I that has trade in police magnums for like $160.  They’re a little rough, but who cares?
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 9:02:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By david05111:

There’s a place local to him and I that has trade in police magnums for like $160.  They’re a little rough, but who cares?
View Quote
Damn, that’s actually “buy it now” price. I have spent more on stupider gun shit. Do you have the name of the place? I may see if they ship.
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#50]

Damn, that’s actually “buy it now” price. I have spent more on stupider gun shit. Do you have the name of the place? I may see if they ship.
View Quote
GT Distributors
Orange Park, FL

They had ones with wood or plastic furniture.  They’re pretty beat up, but they’re cheap.  They all have serious cosmetic wear and some have small spots of rust.  If it wasn’t about 50 mins away, I’d stop by and snap some pics for you
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 104
KAC Looking For... Thread (Page 1 of 104)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top