Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2024 12:33:03 PM EDT
Do you guys think it is worth trading out the original trigger on an 18"  SR-15 LPR to a Geissele SSA-E trigger?
I already have a blem SSA-E that I got on sale last year sitting around and trying to decide which host gets it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I don’t have experience with the Knights trigger, but they’re easy to swap. I would swap it and run it and decide which one gives me the fizz.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mudholestomper:
I don’t have experience with the Knights trigger, but they’re easy to swap. I would swap it and run it and decide which one gives me the fizz.
View Quote

Good point. It is an easy swap. Just takes me while to get to a place to shoot 200 yards for a real feel. I suppose I could bring an extra lower with the SSA-E in it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#3]
The KAC 2 stage trigger is already a very good trigger. In my opinion, no, there's no way I'd change it. Save that for something else.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 1:23:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By John_Oldman:
The KAC 2 stage trigger is already a very good trigger. In my opinion, no, there's no way I'd change it. Save that for something else.
View Quote

Thanks. I have had no problem with it so far.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#5]
SSAE? no. National Match? yes.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ve kept my LPR factory (sans grip & stock) and run factory ammo.  I don’t think the trigger is limiting its performance, but ymmv.

Mod 1 LPR - 73gr FGMM - Prone
Top Top