Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2022 9:48:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Training]
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
This was a great class for pushing the skill level higher.  First night was live fire shooting of various levels of complexity with the next two nights all UTM training for safety.  Not force on force but so we could more safely do armed problem solving.  The training was not room clearing but a great intro to the complex decision making that one runs into when using firearms in non-square range environments.

Instructors were top notch with resumes that eliminated any question of whether they knew the subject matter.  

I do extremely well in weapons manipulation (If I do say so myself) on the range and in USPSA competitions but the added "stress" of dealing with a little problem solving and varying light conditions was enough to screw me up more than once on seemingly simple stuff like remembering to safe when not shooting.
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 10:04:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top