Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2018 8:00:10 PM EDT
I recently came across an ART II scope. I have zero use for it but have been researching about them online. I’ve run into an issue where the power ring will barely move. It is extremely tight and I can’t get it to adjust. It’s almost like it’s stuck. The scope itself looks almost unused and is in near mint condition with no damage so I dont think the scope itself is damaged. I’ve looked online but haven’t been able to find much.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 8:36:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I recently came across an ART II scope. I have zero use for it but have been researching about them online. I’ve run into an issue where the power ring will barely move. It is extremely tight and I can’t get it to adjust. It’s almost like it’s stuck. The scope itself looks almost unused and is in near mint condition with no damage so I dont think the scope itself is damaged. I’ve looked online but haven’t been able to find much.

Thanks!
View Quote
I may have a manual for one around here. If I find it do you want a copy of it? One should be online.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I did some googling and found the manual. Doesn’t really help. The manual makes it sound like it should turn relatively easy. This one is stuck solid.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 3:37:38 PM EDT
[#3]
ironsight may be able to repair the scope.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ironsight may be able to repair the scope.
View Quote
they can,

they did one for me a couple years ago
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I contacted them. $175 to take care of it. I’m going to fiddle with it a bit more before I send it off.
Top Top