Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2013 9:29:02 PM EDT
Signed up about a week and a half ago and it still shoes that I am unable to post there.  I posted in the webmaster thread asking about getting my membership "authorized" and still no response from anyone and still no email with any link to finalizing signing up.

Anyone know what might be up?

Thanks

UPDATE

Sent off an email to [email protected] and got a quick reply back stating he fixed it for me.  Logged back on and my account has been updated and I am able to post now.  Thanks to jhall @ the CMP!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2013 6:25:17 AM EDT
[#1]
CMP is a .gov program. Probably affected by the shutdown.
Link Posted: 10/7/2013 8:17:03 AM EDT
[#2]
The CMP is a corporation chartered by the Federal Gov't to meet the Government's constitutional mandate.  The CMP is not funded by the Government.  The CMP is not affected by the slimdown as stated by Orest Micheals himself.  

GhostintheMachine is Admin.  I do not see any threads newer than July 2013 in that sub forum.  Anyway, the last person that asked (in July) received this reply.

send me an email jhall(at)thecmp.org with a requested username and password.  I'll get you setup.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2013 4:02:00 PM EDT
[#3]

When I registered a few months prior it took about a week. But of course that wasn't in this "shutdown."

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Update

I still cannot post in threads or start one.  I have sent a message to the site using a message service on the website for those who need to contact the site.  Still nothing!

Does anyone know what is up with the mods over there?

i never got an email after registering either.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Update

I still cannot post in threads or start one.  I have sent a message to the site using a message service on the website for those who need to contact the site.  Still nothing!

Does anyone know what is up with the mods over there?

i never got an email after registering either.

Thanks
View Quote

you should have received an activation e-mail within 24 hours of registering. the problem might be with the e-mail address you gave them. contact this guy- [email protected]  

hth
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:55:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I mailed mine in on 9/11 and received the 'we got it" email on 10/8....check cleared on 10/16..

Since then, they have posted the HRA service grades are sold out so I have no idea what's going to happen next..No further communication since.

EDIT..reading is fundamental...misread as rifle being ordered not forum sign up...Duh
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Updated

See my OP for the update in case anyone else out there has any issues in the future trying to register.

Thanks to jhall @ the CMP site
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top