Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2013 7:25:58 PM EDT
My M84 scope and mount finally came in, does anyone have information or source of information reguarding cleaning, maintaining, zeroing, setting in the mount and mounting to the rifle? Most of this is common sense but there has to be a source for this information.

the scope I got is definitely USGI, lent to the Danes as it has the crown, FKF and serial number of the old rifle on the tube. The sunshade works great, but the cap on the elevation is broken the tab is busted off).
The rubber eye cap is still in decent shape but is showing signs of cracking and I want to restore it a bit.

also does anyone have info on determining USGI vs repro mounts? I'm pretty sure my mount is USGI but not 100%
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#1]
thats nice
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
thats nice

thankyou, I lucked out, the little bit of rust that was around the contact points from the eye cup came off nicely and there are only a few small spots on the inside from the non curing sealant.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:19:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Mount looks legit to me.  Passes the 2 items I know to check.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top