Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2007 4:51:53 AM EDT
I got an USGI Service grade IHC M1 rifle from the CMP years ago, after a very long wait back then, I was rewarded with my nicest looking M1 ever via the luck of the draw.  It's not really correct parts, but part of a 60's rebuild program so all the park matches and it shoots excellent.  The stock is a walnut stock from the 60's, but is in really nice shape.  I don't believe it was ever issued after the rebuild.  I just seen a thread that the rack grade IHC's are going for $600 these days, what would mine be worth?  

I just started looking to the CMP again with all the excitement surrounding the M1 Carbines.

Thanks,
Eric
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 7:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
They seem to be going in the 800.00 to 1200.00 range right now as a 60's rebuild depending on condition.Asking price for all correct collector grades are anywhere from 1500.00 to 2500.00
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 10:36:26 AM EDT
[#2]
IHC Rack Grades at the CMP were $600 as of yesterday.  Go from there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top