Orion

There's a few, here was the very BEST but they ran out a while back
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:37:49 PM EDT
[#2]
and Fulton (high priced, but they have everything

www.fultonarmory.com
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:48:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Orion 7 is good, too. The challenge is being sure you're getting USGI. Make sure on that. For example, I believe Fulton's extractors are not USGI. One example of a part that's getting hard to find.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:09:40 AM EDT
[#4]
hmm, they must have run out recently. I ordered two last year and they were advertised as GI
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
hmm, they must have run out recently. I ordered two last year and they were advertised as GI

They are now advertizing them as "Milled from bar stock".  No mention of USGI.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I just went to Numrich's web site to look at some parts for my M1A. Under the M14 listing,  they have it as military at the top of the description, but no USGI. I called and asked if the parts are USGI. The nice lady said she didn't know.

Any of you guys had experience with the parts or know if there is somebody specific at Numrich you can talk to who will know?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top