Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 1:40:15 PM EDT
Ive been using a lube called Super Lube (grease) on my M1As. It is far out heads and above anything I have used. I called SA and they said it was their grease of choice. It is clear, ptfe laced (teflon) and does not run when it gets hot...REAL HOT... I like it because I can see contaminants if any, and the fact it doesn't run on my bedding and wood. Anybody back me up on this? Deal or No Deal? (no pun intended...)
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]
By the way, no I don't sell it or know anybody affilliated with the company...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Synco Chemical Corp Super Lube

Synco Chemical Corp. is a leading manufacturer of high quality synthetic lubricants, well known for the Super Lube®  brand of industrial greases and oils.
Whatever your lubricant needs are, there is a synthetic grease or oil to meet your demanding requirements.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
All it's cracked up to be? I want the sexiest, slipperiest stuff for my gals!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been using Super Lube oil and grease for quite a few years.

They sell a thick clear-white grease, a spray-on grease, and an oil.

I first discovered it in spray cans as a spray-on grease.
It sprays out of the can as a liquid, but as soon as it exits the can the carrier evaporates and it turns into a thin grease.

Super Lube also sell an oil that's more a "thin grease, thick oil" consistency.  I've used this for years to lube revolver actions since it stays put and doesn't run off or evaporate.

One place that really tests a lubricant is the double action strut in a revolver.
MOST lubes I've tried still have a slight "squeak" in the DA.  The Super Lube grease totally eliminates this.
After a year of use, I can open up a revolver lubed with the Super Lube oil and it's still in place, hasn't run off, gummed up, dried out, or evaporated.

I still use CLP Breakfree for the AR-15 and as a rust preventive, but for all other gun lubrication I use Super Lube oil or grease.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#5]
sounds like my mil-com
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:32:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Exactly, that was what I thought when I saw it. One big advantage of the stuff that I have seen is that It stays put. Dino based grease can get gunky with debris, that's what grease is supposed to do, and drip/be deposited in my finely honed trigger group...With the debris... I'll tell ya, we talk about this stuff, but how would you like to have to keep your sh!t clean in Jawaland!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:16:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Mobil 1 synthetic grease.  One tube last a lifetime.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
All it's cracked up to be? I want the sexiest, slipperiest stuff for my gals!!!

Astroglide.

Or you could go with Classic KY
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top