Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 12:19:12 PM EDT
What laws prevent an american citizen from going to canada and purchesing an M1A from marstar and then driving across the border with it?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:27:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What laws prevent an american citizen from going to canada and purchesing an M1A from marstar and then driving across the border with it?

Those would be Federal Laws.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Dammit it just pisses me off, they are $350 over there and 800 here!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
You could always play the law of averages, if your sport.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You could always play the law of averages, if your sport.

I am a good ways away from the ole canadian border here in Texas but I bet there are alot of Michigan citizens who have pretty new norinco m1a's.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#5]
well wouldnt the laws just reguard the reciever?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:21:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't you have to be a citizen of Kanaduh to purchase a long gun there?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:22:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Don't you have to be a citizen of Kanaduh to purchase a gun there?

That's what I thought
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#8]
It's tough to buy a firearm in another counrty if you can not provide valid ID or paperwork.

IMHO.

Av.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#9]
You have to have a valid Canadian Possession/Aquisiton Licence (PAL) in order to purchase firearms in Canada.

You folks south of the border couldn't just come up and buy a firearm here and simply take it back across.

Clinton banned the import of Norincos into the U.S. a while back.IIRC, that include Norinco parts as well.

The Marstar M14s are $399.00 + tax.They sellout as fast as they come in.

Most guys I know have at least two, some as many as 6 Norincos.........

SKBY.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:28:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You have to have a valid Canadian Possession/Aquisiton Licence (PAL) in order to purchase firearms in Canada.

You folks south of the border couldn't just come up and buy a firearm here and simply take it back across.

Clinton banned the import of Norincos into the U.S. a while back.IIRC, that include Norinco parts as well.

The Marstar M14s are $399.00 + tax.They sellout as fast as they come in.

Most guys I know have at least two, some as many as 6 Norincos.........

SKBY.

Skullboy, buy until it hurts.  Canadians need M14s too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top