Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 8:32:29 PM EDT
Does anyone know if I could just head up to the store that's listed on the CMP website in Port Clinton, OH and pick out my rifle while I'm there?  

Thanks,
Robert
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:12:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you can.  You will  still need all the usual paperwork/proof for qualifying though.  They have a notary on the premises so you can have that done there. You will also pay taxes on the purchase....but you do get to see what you're buying.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Check the days and hours on the CMP web site before going to the CMP store in Port Clinton, Ohio.  Also, check out the forums, people sometimes mention the inventory - what's available and what is not.  They are supposed to be closed on Oct 11th or 13th due to a power shut down in their area of Camp Perry.  This power shut down and store closing was mentioned in the forums.  You may even want to call the CMP North store before taking a road trip to verify that they will be open on the day you visit.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:00:44 AM EDT
[#3]
where is the store?

BOB THE NAILER
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:32:28 AM EDT
[#4]
It's in Port Clinton, OH.  They sure could have picked a better name than Clinton though!

Robert
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:59:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's the link to the North Store for anyone who is interested. Prices are listed too!!!
www.odcmp.com/Store.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top