Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 9:06:30 AM EDT
can someone suggest a scout scope for my m1a scout squad for under $100.00
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Do yourself a favor, and resist the urge to "cheap out".   Define your goal carefully, and then buy the best tool for the job.  You never regret buying quality.

I have spent thousands of dollars learning this very sound lesson. There are few things more expensive than cheap tools.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:Do yourself a favor, and resist the urge to "cheap out".   Define your goal carefully, and then buy the best tool for the job.  You never regret buying quality.

Very true. Buying pre-owned quality may work for you though.

I put up a WTB listing on a few forums and found a well cared for, slightly used Leupold M8 Scout scope for a super low price.

HTH ~
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#4]
guys does anyone remember somone that mounted a larue spr-e backwards on a scout ?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:02:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
guys does anyone remember somone that mounted a larue spr-e backwards on a scout ?

I remember seeing it posted here - but I can't remember who owns it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:20:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I found it
LaRue SPR-E
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#7]
H20,
yea it was something like that.. someone posted pix on a scout tho i think, if i recall correctly, do you know if the brass will hit the mount in that configuration?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top