Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 7:44:10 AM EDT
I have met all of their qualifications but my marksmanship qualification info is more than 5 years old, is this going to be a problem? No where on their eligibility requirements page does it say that the qualification has to be within a certain time period but on their Q&A page its says that it does have to be within 5 years. What has been your experiance?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]
The CMP is preatty leinent on the shooting requirement.  Back awhile ago they would accept a note from a range master saying you went out and shot a few rounds just at an open range and that would qualify you.  I would think you would be good to go but why not just call them and ask?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]
They'll take just about anything.

I saw a 10 year old concealed handgun certificate work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top