Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2003 2:22:06 PM EDT
Okay a few months ago I got a use loaded standard with two stocks 3-20's, 2-10's the 3rd gen. mount and a set of rings for $1150.  I promptly went and had it glass bedded a bipod put on and a Gen III 4-14x56 mounted to it.  Then I had my jaw surgically broken right before it was all done so I have yet to shoot it.  But now I think I need to trade off a few guns and get a bush or scout squad and this is without ever shooting an M1A.  So what do you guys think shoot I go ahead and look for another M1A?
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 4:22:10 PM EDT
[#1]
So woodrow, you want to trade off this M1A to get another but a Bush or Scout rifle?  Or do you want to keep yours and buy another?

I have contemplated that I do have 2 M1As.  1 Preban and 1 Postban.  Both are the standard model and I enjoy them both.  If I were in your shoes, I would get the bush as the scout model I really didn't care for.

Where are you located in NC?

Max
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Max,
I'm in Fayetteville.  No I most definetly want to keep the loaded.  I also want to get a scout or bush.  What didn't you like about the scout that is different on the bush?  I was actually thinking of trying to trade a marlin 1894 in .357 and a sig P239 in 9mm for a bush or scout.  Where you at in NC?
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Do I really need another M1A??

Not hard to figure that out.
You can never have enough.Just like money in the bank.

I have 3 prebans and still have enough room for more.

Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:32:02 AM EDT
[#4]
 Keep your current sweetie and buy another...either the Scout or the Bush, whichever you like.  You can never have enough M1A's....or AR's....or M96's.....or whatever....
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 4:17:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a National Match with a Gen 3 scopemount and some preban mags that I will make you a deal on.  This thing has real GI NM parts.

Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:30:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Do I really need another M1A  

Probably not. But that's beside the point.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 5:52:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Woodrow, I am in Jacksonville.

Max
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 3:13:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Max
If you're ever in the fayetteville area shoot me a line I've got a great range to shoot at.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top