Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2020 10:21:05 PM EDT
Looking to form 1 a can for a Kriss Vector in .45 and I'm having trouble finding a 1.375”x24 mount that directly threads onto the m16x1 lh threads on the Vector's barrel.

Does anyone make one or am I going to have to go the three lug/booster adapter route?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I recently ordered a bunch of titanium parts from Super Precision to make a solvent trap dinglehopper.  They have parts to accept liberty boosters and adapter and such.  Liberty will make you a fixed barrel adapter in oddball thread patterns like 16mm, for around $120.  The fixed barrel adapter fits entirely inside the suppressor, so you dont get any added length and ugliness from stacking up boosters and adapters.

https://libertycans.net/product/low-profile-fba-fixed-barrel-adapter/
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 12:29:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I recently ordered a bunch of titanium parts from Super Precision to make a solvent trap dinglehopper.  They have parts to accept liberty boosters and adapter and such.  Liberty will make you a fixed barrel adapter in oddball thread patterns like 16mm, for around $120.  The fixed barrel adapter fits entirely inside the suppressor, so you dont get any added length and ugliness from stacking up boosters and adapters.

https://libertycans.net/product/low-profile-fba-fixed-barrel-adapter/
View Quote

If I'm not mistaken, the outer threads on the liberty mounts are 1.180 not 1.375 so unless their custom work includes the outer threads I don't think they're an option.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If I'm not mistaken, the outer threads on the liberty mounts are 1.180 not 1.375 so unless their custom work includes the outer threads I don't think they're an option.
View Quote

I was getting at using the Super Precision part, too.
Top Top