Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2019 11:05:36 PM EDT
Just got it from Field Supply and put a UTG 3-9x32AO scope on it. Cleaned the barrel and lubed some pivot points. The patches come out looking like I'm cleaning a black powder gun. My other 95 was the same. The local Cabelas had some Benji 27.8 gr in stock and I've been trying some out in my basement. This rifle is super hold sensitive compared to the 95 in .177. I have some assorted 25's coming tomorrow to experiment with. This thing really whacks my silent pellet trap.  ;) Should be fun.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a big pellet, I bet it does. I gave up trying to scope mine in .22. I hated how with the open sights the rear was sky high, so I made a new front sight and lowered the rear. It seems to be pretty accurate with the open sights and is pretty darn powerful.
I messed around with the trigger, its not worth trying IMO, just leave it alone and deal with it.
Caution: if you do, bad things can happen. I had it from where it wouldn't fire to firing when I closed the action.
Its back to normal now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top