Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2018 12:40:27 PM EDT
For anyone who wants to check out higher end airguns in the Boise, ID area, this is a great opportunity to see them in action and talk shop with folks in the know!

PANSAL Airgun Shoot
April 27 - 29, 2018

PANSAL Spring Break is a 3 day airgun event held in the desert of southwest Idaho.

It is for airguns only but on many occasions, those with powder guns just venture away from the main group.

It is primarily for shooting at 'live' field targets (ground squirrels) but often there is an abundance of targets brought out by members for those that don't like live targets.

You can find the group on Pearl Road, West of Sand Hollow / I-84 a few miles, on BLM land. Approximately 30ish miles from Boise, Idaho.

Pacific and Northwest States Airgun League:
http://www.pansalairgun.com/
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the reminder.  I still have yet to do this, but just about everyone around here (the other lower corner of the state) that I shoot with has.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 12:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]
A note from one of the folks attending the shoot:

"I went out to the Pansal site yesterday and found the overpass still closed if headed towards Oregon on I84. They have done a lot of work there but it's quite possible (if not likely) it will still be closed during the Pansal weekend.
If traveling on I84 from Boise you can go about 5 mile west of the exit (17) and exit at Black Canyon junction -- cross over then return to exit 17. The only other route I know of is taking Hwy 26 exit just past Caldwell and head thru Notus and Parma then take a right on Pearl Road."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top