Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2017 7:13:39 AM EDT
What are your planned airgun related purchases for BF?

I am debating on purchasing $150 worth of pellets from Pyramyd Air to get the 11% off plus free shipping but I only do a little plinking with hunting as my main airgun fun, so $150 worth of pellets added to what I have would last a loooonnnnggg time.

I would like to get a 4500psi compressor but I doubt there will be any sales on those  
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Past month and a half I've been picking up Gamo, Crosman and Benjamin air rifles on clearance at Walmart Picked up 10 different air rifles ranging from $17 to $54 and even found 2 Simmons range finders on clearance for $35 each !!! Check out the Walmart thread in the GD section for Great ideas !!
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Past month and a half I've been picking up Gamo, Crosman and Benjamin air rifles on clearance at Walmart Picked up 10 different air rifles ranging from $17 to $54 and even found 2 Simmons range finders on clearance for $35 each !!! Check out the Walmart thread in the GD section for Great ideas !!
View Quote
I too picked up some of the Gamo rifles on clearance for my entry into the air gun world...got a couple of Bushnell scopes as well to replace the factory scopes. Now I need to find the time to research a good scope mount and get to work learning how to shoot a spring/piston gun and then test some various pellets for accuracy.

So....if anyone hears of a good buy on a good scope mount that will work on these guns......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top