Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2018 11:43:53 PM EDT
My American .308 was going on the possible chopping block due to my desire for a .308 Predator, until today.

I am over at my brother in laws and spy a Magpul American Hunter stock box in the trash.

“Dude, what’s this?”

“Well, I wanted something light than my savage in 6.5 to shoot so I bought a Predator and a Magpul stock”

“What are you doing with the stock?”

“Nothing, you want it?”

“HELLS YEAH I WANT IT!!!”

So tonight, I have been struggling try to get the mag catch spring  back in the stock
Brother in law seems to have misplaced the slave pin that came with the jig. I’ll have to find something else that will work because after 5 attempts, they have all failed and I am gonna lose a part or break something.

Now I can chop the barrel back to 16.5 inches and use it as a true truck gun!
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#1]
How did it work?  Did the AI stock work out?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top