Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2023 11:13:02 PM EDT
So I have a bunch of noob questions for an eform 1 to build an SBR. Having never done this before I’m confused. As I understand it the need to submit…

- 5320.1 application
- 5320.23 responsible persons
- FD-258 fingerprint cards
- ID photo
- Trust
- CLEO

So a couple of quick questions…

First off is the above everything I need or am I missing anything? Beyond that, for the passport photos, how I get them converted to eft. files? Lastly, for the trust, can I just scan it into a pdf?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By GerryOwen:
So I have a bunch of noob questions for an eform 1 to build an SBR. Having never done this before I'm confused. As I understand it the need to submit

- 5320.1 application
- 5320.23 responsible persons
- FD-258 fingerprint cards
- ID photo
- Trust
- CLEO

So a couple of quick questions

First off is the above everything I need or am I missing anything? Beyond that, for the passport photos, how I get them converted to eft. files? Lastly, for the trust, can I just scan it into a pdf?

Thanks in advance.
View Quote
-That list is correct, then pay the $200 at the end. (make sure your browser allows pop ups, the pay window is a pop up on their site)
-You need to send two sets of fingerprints if using a hard copy.
-Make sure your passport or selfie picture is the size required, they will deny your application if to big or small, they will accept .jpg format
-I use adobe scan app to make the trust file one document rather than a bunch of individual pages and yes, make it into .pdf format

As far as the .eft files for fingerprints hansohn bros does that.
You have to roll your prints on a FD-258 card, fill out all the required info and send it to them to convert.
Or if you have a UPS hub by you, you can go there and they do it, I believe.
https://hansohnbrothers.com/shop/hansohn-brothers/accessories/eft-conversion-service/

Top Top