Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2018 11:08:40 AM EDT
Anyone have this issue? Using cci standard velocity, thought this was supposed to run like a top
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 11:21:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Is it clean?  Have you tried another type of ammo?
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 2:47:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve always ran bulk pack through mine. Don’t think I’ve ever s yes CCI SV...I save that for my bolt gun s
View Quote
I started with that assuming it would run for sure with it, hmm I guess Ill have to test other ammo
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine was not working initially either. I did a little research and adjusted the ejector closer to the bolt and now if works as it’s supposed to.
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mine was not working initially either. I did a little research and adjusted the ejector closer to the bolt and now if works as it’s supposed to.
View Quote
That might be the issue, it was clearly having some ejection issues
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I use a Spectre II  generally on my 4.5” 15/22. But with your question, I ran 50 rds of CCI SV with a Sparrow without any issues. I do not remember ever cleaning this gun and it keeps on working.
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 7:31:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That might be the issue, it was clearly having some ejection issues
View Quote
got mine in june. was a jam o matic.  tuned ejector per youtube videos until it just cleared bolt thing runs awesome now.
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

got mine in june. was a jam o matic.  tuned ejector per youtube videos until it just cleared bolt thing runs awesome now.
View Quote
Thats what I read, I spent the $15 for the Volquartsen extractor since it was so cheap
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thats what I read, I spent the $15 for the Volquartsen extractor since it was so cheap
View Quote
i did the same as well. profile of the stock was identical to the VQ and was clearly different than what i saw in YouTube videos.  i think S&W changed design.  easily one of my favorite rifles.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Clean your mags. With my 10/22 and Sparrow combination, my rotary mags get so fouled after two range trips most of them won't feed.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Mags are basically new. I got a new extractor in but am recovering from a shoulder surgery, ill test it out in the next week or so
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top