Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 5:09:29 PM EDT
I'm filling out my first Form 1 for an SBR AR and had a question about the Additional Description field on the form.  I don't know how anal the ATF gets about this sort of thing but if I want to have my name and location on two lines on the lower like this:

NAME
CITY, STATE

Do I need to fill in the Form 1 Additional Description field with the information in 2 lines as above? or can I do it all in line like this: NAME CITY, STATE

I know this seems kind of nit picky but with the ATF one can never be too careful.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#1]
yes you can just fill it out in one line that does not matter at all

you just have to make sure that your info on the receiver is the same as on your form other than that you do not have to complete section H of the form.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, one other question.  I've been browsing the SBR pic thread and noticed that most people haven't engraved the side of the magwell.  I had thought this was the usual place for them to be engraved.  Where are most people putting them?  Front of magwell?  Top of trigger area?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:44:12 AM EDT
[#3]
The majoritythat I see are done in the most inconspicuous place availiable. Trigger guard, above the trigger pin, front of magwell etc. You have a lot of room to manuver, why not put it out of the way?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top