Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2020 2:50:43 PM EDT
Okay so this one was a bit of a pain. While it all goes on pretty easy with just a 3/32 punch and a hex. What I would add is a small flat head screw driver as it’s helpful for the spring.

Just wanted to throw some advice out there on the spring. When putting it together with the rail still installed I found it far easier to place the front of the spring around the steyr part and then push the rear of the spring down into the Corvus part slot. Basically push the spring so it will go around the steyr part and leave it out of the slot milled into the Corvus part. Then put the actual Corvus charging handle on half way, push the spring over to the slot and it will slide right in. Trying to get the spring around the actually steyr parts seem impossible to me but the only videos I found state to do it that way. Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top