Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2020 11:42:43 PM EDT
Photo isn’t mine
Edit (1st photo is the semi auto the second is the pump action)

https://www.blackacestactical.com/product-page/pro-series-bullpup-in-black

Price is a little steep and I wonder if I would like the spring assist but I like the proportions of this gun.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 12:12:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Seem like all the cool kids are buying Turkish guns making a few changes and selling for a big profit, looking at you IwI. Anyway, people seem happy with this practice but time will tell if it was worth it
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Woukd rather have an AK based “firearm” that way im not limited to tube capacity, the 8 round mags aren’t too long
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:15:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Heard it's based off of a modified semi auto. The action doesn't lock closed... IDK kinda gross
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#4]

You’re right.  Looks like they just took the semi auto version and make it “pump” assisted
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0iNZ7pZ1rg

You’re right.  Looks like they just took the semi auto version and make it “pump” assisted
View Quote
Ahh, okay. I saw pump action and looking at the OP picture, I was thinking, "that isnt a pump, thats semi-auto..."
Not feeling it on the spring assist part.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Pic in the OP is of the semi, the bullpup pump is a slightly different configuration.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:43:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pic in the OP is of the semi, the bullpup pump is a slightly different configuration.
View Quote
Fixed.  Put up a new photo to show difference
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top