[#3]

In case you haven't also seen the IWI.US tour on MAC
check it out....

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 6:59:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Did I see that right??  $1300 for just the trigger assembly?  Thats a lot of coin...
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 8:17:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did I see that right??  $1300 for just the trigger assembly?  Thats a lot of coin...
View Quote

No...you didn't see that right.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's how he's handling the pre-orders. Those that pre-ordered get a $1000 coupon code to bring it down to the normal price. Once the pre-orders are done, he'll update that to the normal $300-something price.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 5:55:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Frankly, I find the TAVOR factory trigger to be just fine. I have no issues with it at all.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 6:04:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Frankly, I find the TAVOR factory trigger to be just fine. I have no issues with it at all.
View Quote

Congrats if you like +10 lb trigger on a modern rifle.

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 8:54:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
That's how he's handling the pre-orders. Those that pre-ordered get a $1000 coupon code to bring it down to the normal price. Once the pre-orders are done, he'll update that to the normal $300-something price.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Then why doesn't he just charge the $300?  That just seems asinine.  Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Then why doesn't he just charge the $300?  That just seems asinine.  Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he's a tiny outfit and his preorders have been crazy....he wants people to know they are for sale but he has to get through his huge waiting list before he will sell them at regular price. I guess in the meantime if you absolutely have to have one and want to jump the line you can pay over $1k.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:16:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Been running mine with the factory trigger pack but I would like to upgrade at some point. $315 sounds reasonable to me.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:27:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Have had mine for about 3 weeks ,it is all they said it would be . This is the way it should have been all along . Couldn't be any more pleased with the results .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top