Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 7:23:42 AM EDT
Any other suggestions for good places to sell my 1.5x optic, not much action on the EE.

Thx
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:24:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Gunbroker is a good place.

I haven't seen your ad, but market value on the "STG height" optic is about $275, the higher "E4 height" optic is about $325.

ETA:  Your price looks fine, but two things- it only has been listed for about 36 hours, unless you need to move it really fast, it is going to take a couple of days for the right person to find it.  Also, the fact that it hasn't been "tested" as functional can make the MSAR optics hard to sell.  I have sold two at your price point, but I had used both of them and verified they did not have zeroing issues.  That is the big "kicker" with that part, some of them would not zero properly.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually have a "proven" 1.5 scope. I don't think that I would ever sell it even though Jenn wants a 1x4 scope for her STG now. I would just hang onto this one.

Dawg, I thought the market was a bit more on the scopes...STG & E4's. I haven't been watching them but that is down from awhile back if I remember right.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#3]
not sure of your price but i sold both of mine on the ee with no problem.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, no hurry, heck I have had it for a couple years already.  I have two others on my stgn556. I bought this a spare for some reason I thought I needed a back up.

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top