Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2010 7:12:08 AM EDT
Well since I didn't buy one before the prices changed and Ratworx ran out I found a nice deal at a gunshow yesterday.

I got it with the 5 30 round MSAR mags and optic.

Took it out back after I got home with 3 mags just to warm it up and see how she ran. Had 5 failures to completely cycle in the 3 mags I ran. Was shooting M193. First mag was a P-Mag, 4 failures in the first mag. Second mag was a MSAR mag had 1 failure at round 4. Third mag ran fine. I switched to the high gas setting after the first 2 failures.

I like it overall. A little lighter and shorter than my Bushmaster M-17S.

And the obligatory pics

One of the bushmaster that I've had for a few years.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:19:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice report, thx! Good lookin' Bushy, too! Too bad Bushmaster didn't do anything more w/the M17S, w/just a little more work I think they'd have cornered the US bullpup market!
Keep us posted!...
Tomac
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:26:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice, we need more old school M17 guys. Bullpups all the way.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 6:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice E4. How do you like the scope? I'm about to order an MSAR, and am still torn between ordering it with or without the scope (my dealer says he can get either).
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 8:35:51 AM EDT
[#4]
To be honest the eye relief sucks and I'll be changing to a rail but I always loved the Aug and love having the optic too. Plus since they are not making them any more I can always sell it down the road if I don't want to keep it.

I've loved bullpups since I was a teenager. That's why I bought the M17S while BM was still making them. Never really thought I wouldbe able to buy an AUG this cheap.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice rod, man. Now go shoot the hell outta it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top