Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 11:21:40 AM EDT
Hi!

I just took my new STG-556 to the range.  I've only got the stock 10 round mag so far, and was shooting at 100 yards just to zero the optic, and out of 6 magazines fired, once from each magazine I had a double fire.  Is this a known or common issue with this rifle?

Thanks...

Rob
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#1]
DOOOOD! Never post this kind of stuff, are you nuts!
 Edit text in post as in wipe it out NOW!

Get your rifle to a qualified gunsmith or back to the factory.  If your rifle doubles it's now a machinegun.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
DOOOOD! Never post this kind of stuff, are you nuts!  Edit text in post as in wipe it out NOW!
Get your rifle to a qualified gunsmith or back to the factory.  If your rifle doubles it's now a machinegun.

Dont scare him. He's not going to do time cause his gun malfunctioned....  
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Call us tomorrow and ask for dave, 814-363-9260x19

And with the ATF your guilty till proven innocent lol
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DOOOOD! Never post this kind of stuff, are you nuts!  Edit text in post as in wipe it out NOW!

Dont scare him. He's not going to do time cause his gun malfunctioned....  

A BIG +1 on relax! Call Dave at MSAR (814) 363-9260 Monday morning and all will be great, he'll fix you up. The OP  doesnt have a machine gun, he has a malfunctioning gun........ BIG difference.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:18:41 PM EDT
[#5]
guess nobody here has heard of olofson huh
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:41:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hi!

I just took my new STG-556 to the range.  I've only got the stock 10 round mag so far, and was shooting at 100 yards just to zero the optic, and out of 6 magazines fired, once from each magazine I had a double fire.  Is this a known or common issue with this rifle?

Thanks...

Rob

Don't worry at all.

Your gun is still under warranty and MSAR will take care of you.

In the mean time you might want to call your local ATF branch.

If you don't know the local number you can phone 1-800-ATF-GUNS

Tell them exactely as you stated here and they will work with MSAR on fixinng the issue for you.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#7]
02Corvette,

Your a very childish and nasty person.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for all the helpful replies.  :-)

I will call MSAR tomorrow for help with the malfunction, and report back with the results.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#9]
You're such a dick

Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi!

Thanks...

Rob

Don't worry at all.

Your gun is still under warranty and MSAR will take care of you.

In the mean time you might want to call your local ATF branch.

If you don't know the local number you can phone 1-800-ATF-GUNS

Tell them exactely as you stated here and they will work with MSAR on fixinng the issue for you.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:58:49 PM EDT
[#10]
For some people,  the hatred and negativity  never seem to end.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh for Christ's sake.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top