Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2018 1:41:49 PM EDT
Well I've owned RCBS stuff since 1984 and this was the first time i had to call in for parts..

I just recently moved from an apartment into a rented house. During the move i missed placed the two ram rods  for an old bench rest primer system.

They asked me the parts that were missing and asked me my address. They said they will drop them in the mail.. No charge.

If they had the parts on the website i would have just ordered them but they didn't have them so i had to call.. i was really impressed with there CS..

Its on pair with Dillon for sure.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 1:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll echo dryflash3's comments.  Even when I've done dumb stuff (not just lost parts), I've gotten free replacement parts from RCBS, Hornady, etc.

I took apart the plunger that secures the metering part on my LnL powder measure, and lost the c-clip that retains it.  They did tell me not to take that apart again, but they sent me a couple of c-clips too.

I bent the WHOLE depriming stem on an RCBS die.  It wasn't even a Berdan case, just one that had enough of an off-center flash hole that I should have culled it.  No charge for the whole stem, including two depriming pins.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 7:31:59 PM EDT
[#3]
RCBS is a company who still cares, they even read your e-mails and fix you right up. Even things that I messed up, like busted pins, bent rods, wrong bullet seaters.

Great company!
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
It's pretty nice all of the company's i buy from stand behind the products.

Other than having to pay to ship a die back it's never cost me anything to "fix" any of my equipment in 25~ years now.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's pretty nice all of the company's i buy from stand behind the products.

Other than having to pay to ship a die back it's never cost me anything to "fix" any of my equipment in 25~ years now.
View Quote
Agreed. Not many companies these days go to the lengths the reloading companies do. It is easy to see why everyone has loyalties to this brand or that.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Excellent customer service! Leopold is another company that has great customer support. A few years ago I sent back seven or eight scopes due to the magnification rings getting almost impossible to turn. Leopold corrected this free of charge even though some scopes were quite old.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top