Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2012 6:51:48 PM EDT
I recently have been setting up a lock and load and my lee dies don't really fit in there(too short). I have been looking for some hornady dies for 45 cal W/taper crimp but they don't seem to be in stock anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:57:44 PM EDT
[#1]
i use rcbs,redding and hornady dies on my lnl ap. lee's too if you flip the lock nut over or use hornady lock rings.

i have been replacing my lee dies i started with one set at a time. i just don't like the quality of the dies except for the factory crimp dies. they seem to work pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
i use rcbs,redding and hornady dies on my lnl ap. lee's too if you flip the lock nut over or use hornady lock rings.

i have been replacing my lee dies i started with one set at a time. i just don't like the quality of the dies except for the factory crimp dies. they seem to work pretty good.

Exactly this, except that I've only got a single set of Lee dies and I need to replace it.  It's a 9mm die and while it works its completely maxed out for it's adjustment and I'm just not very happy with the cheap construction.

I love the factory crimp dies for semi-auto handguns.  It's a must-have imo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top