Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 5:37:49 PM EDT
Using cut off .358 Winchester cases to cut the 9mm bullets from my pan lube cake increased my lube groove filling percentage from around 50% to just about perfect.

A few pictures:

Cut-off .358 Winchester case:

Silicone meatloaf pan full of pan-lubed 9mm bullets.    I use the Lee 125 grain RNFP and size them to .357 for my pistols.  

Check out the results!

We don't need no stinking lubrisizer here!    

Thought someone here might enjoy.

Take care.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Now epoxy a handle on it and you'll have a nice push-through cutter.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Now epoxy a handle on it and you'll have a nice push-through cutter.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/DSCN0431.JPG

It looks like we use almost the same lube.    

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:59:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I use a once fired 35 Rem. case to cut 38/357 bullets when pan lubing.  I drilled out the flash hole and inserted a spring loaded threaded screw that's length adjustable.  On the end of the screw I attached a 38 cal FMJ bullet to push out the bullet when it was cut from the lube cake.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got some golf club shaft cut offs from a guy I work with to make me a cake cutter.

My pistol bullets I just push through but I want to use a harder lube for my rifle boolits and they have to be cut out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top