Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 2:00:31 PM EDT
I am in the process of sorting and cleaning about 6K spent cases.  I have collected them over the years.

I have run across all kinds of headstamps.

I have a question.  If it is a stupid question then please forgive my ignorance.

Is PMP the same as PMC?  I have both PMP and PMC.  I am familiar with PMC but not PMP.

Also, I have separated out the FC and PMC ammo due to what I have been told is a thin web problem.  I have several different FC headstamps, all of them several years old.  Are there any good FC ammo for reloading close to mil specs?  I have about 500 cases and don't want to toss them unless I have to.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:18:35 PM EDT
[#1]
PMP is south africa.
PMC is south korean, not the same.
PMC is good brass, unlike questionable FC.
PMC does have a primer crimp.
'Borg
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out Link. Good headstamp info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top