Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2011 4:47:01 AM EDT
Has anyone been able to get through to anyone in ATI customer service lately? Just wondering if I should keep waiting for a response, or weld my cracked receiver and get rid of the gun ASAP.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:41:41 AM EDT
[#1]
They're still there. Just slow to respond to anyones request and slow to pick up the phone.Their customer service is starting to suck, don't know what's going on over there but they need to get their heads out their ass.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
'Kinda what I've noticed too recently.

I guess I won't be carrying any more of their guns in my store either.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I sent them an email about a month ago and got nothing. I called them today and surprisingly got through to Chris right away. Ended up getting replacement parts per warranty.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#4]
called yesterday and got through to chris aswell got an RMA # no problem
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#5]
See it's people lile the last two that say they got ahold of Chris that makes me wonder....  I've tried the phone and email on and off at different times over the past 2 months to reach someone - anyone, and haven't gotten squat.  No emails back and no returned phone calls or anyone answering the phone period.  I have 2 of their guns, the GSG 1911-22 and GSG 5P, but will not buy anymore sorry to say.  I will shoot them until they break and then sell them as parts guns.  I do not recommend any of their weapons to anyone anymore either becuase of the CS issues I and others have had on something as simple as answering a phone or returning a call/email.  Been trying to get parts for my 1911-22 for a while...

CS was reportedly great just a few months ago, something has happened to it and unfortunately they will slowly lose business and posts like ours will become more common.  GSG if you read any of these please go back to the great customer service, or at the very least return messages and answer the phone during your reported business hours.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
See it's people lile the last two that say they got ahold of Chris that makes me wonder....  I've tried the phone and email on and off at different times over the past 2 months to reach someone - anyone, and haven't gotten squat.  No emails back and no returned phone calls or anyone answering the phone period.  I have 2 of their guns, the GSG 1911-22 and GSG 5P, but will not buy anymore sorry to say.  I will shoot them until they break and then sell them as parts guns.  I do not recommend any of their weapons to anyone anymore either becuase of the CS issues I and others have had on something as simple as answering a phone or returning a call/email.  Been trying to get parts for my 1911-22 for a while...

CS was reportedly great just a few months ago, something has happened to it and unfortunately they will slowly lose business and posts like ours will become more common.  GSG if you read any of these please go back to the great customer service, or at the very least return messages and answer the phone during your reported business hours.

I'm with you Bullfrog24.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:46:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I just called in to 585-328-0945 and #2 for customer support and in less than one minute someone picked up and took care of my questions...
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:05:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Talked to Chris this past Friday, and he said he would call me back. No call. Got an email from Cecil late Friday stating that my non functional GSG5 would be covered under warranty. Nothing yet, but still hoping...

They covered my almost new ATI HP9 (Tisas) pistol, but it took a while to get things moving. Ray (ATI gunsmith) was great, and super speedy with a quality repair once the process got in motion.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top