Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2009 7:37:09 PM EDT
I've asked this before so sorry for repeating. I just picked up a 5PK and want to use my .22 can on it. The barrel is threaded for the flash hider and I want to know what the thread pitch is. I'm sure it is metric and who sells an adapter that goes to 1/2 X 28?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/22/2009 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Might try Gem-tech (sp?) or Innovative Technologies.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/22/2009 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I know the sig mosquito adapter screws right on(backwards), you will have to enlarge the opening in the front sight base to get it to screw in the correct way.

unfortunately I dont know if it will actually allow the use of a can, as my dealer was unwilling to let me dremmel the front sight base. but it seemed too short to me.

probably not a lot of help, but if you have a machinist make a longer mosquito adapter, it should work.
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 4:28:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered the adapter from Swarfworks direct. Will post how it looks and fits when I get it.

Thanks for the replies. I am starting to like this little gun alot.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I am starting to like this little gun alot.

My fun shop has one for $525. I paid $425 for my GSG-5L 1-2 months ago.  

Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#5]
My dealer owed me a favor. I made out like a bandit. Now am in the process of SBRing the damn thing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Got mine from Swarfworks, shipped real fast.

It's quiet too
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn! That looks good.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I ordered the adapter from Swarfworks direct. Will post how it looks and fits when I get it.

Thanks for the replies. I am starting to like this little gun alot.

You'll be happy with it. He is putting out a nice product.  I bought both. I'll run the 3 lug without the silencer as it looks better than the flash hider.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Received the adapter today and the fit/finish is excellent. Worth the money.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top