Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 7/22/2008 6:39:29 PM EDT
just purchased todat took it home opened the box heard a rattling sound? well the nut had came loose on the loop for the tach sling, well i thought easy fix so i unscrewed one side of the stock end cap easily came off now for the other, used multitool suggested and it wont unscrew and i ended up stripping the head on a brand new out of the box gun what do i do people????thanks for all feedback help!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:44:05 PM EDT
[#1]
also what size screw is it? and what type of screw do i replace with? thanks
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:41:02 PM EDT
[#3]
no i tried any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#4]
u where right great job it was very tight though looked at the exploded diagram and it was a push pin. how confusing though why not put a round head there in its place, thanks and good lookin out, not so happy my second gsg coming apart but very minor hope this is not a bad sign about the weapon. will run rounds through it as soon as possible, hope it does as well as my gsg-5.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top