Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2008 5:55:28 PM EDT
Do I have to get pink carpet now or can I just stash the 9mm clone and be OK?
Link Posted: 3/2/2008 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Are your getting one of the coharie's. I'm thinking about it. I found out they are about 1-2 weeks out before any are ready. Congrats and keep us up to date.
Link Posted: 3/2/2008 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Do I have to get pink carpet now or can I just stash the 9mm clone and be OK?

Well you see, the pink carpet ensures that you get a shooter as opposed to one that jams............

I also find that stashing them will lead to premature lack of ejection.............oh yeah...............

Best bet......................get yourself some pink carpet and be done with it!

Get a clone and shoot the crap out of it!
Link Posted: 3/3/2008 3:32:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought the whole idea of getting the GSG-5 was to avoid the cost of an MP5 and higher priced ammo.  Cheap plinking just made you go out and spend more money now.
I think you are now required to go buy pink carpet too.  BATFE determined that if you have both a GSG-5 and MP5 clone, the possibility of interchaning parts can lead to violation of 922r or building an illegal MG, unless you have pink carpet.  Then it is OK to have both.

Sorry, you know I am just sick of reading all this other bull shit.
Link Posted: 3/3/2008 5:46:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Dirty brown carpets ARE more manly, aren't they?

Link Posted: 3/3/2008 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Pink is the color of spilt blood and guts.
Link Posted: 3/3/2008 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#6]
The pink carpet is essential.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:45:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Pink is the color of spilt blood and guts.
i45.photobucket.com/albums/f60/jigmonkey/GSG-5.jpg

I see specks.

One demerit.

Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top