Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 5/13/2022 11:15:17 AM EDT
Folder rotation storage...can't put them all on there, but a decent system for EDC selection

ROCK6
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice! I ended up buying a Harbor Freight tool chest for my EDC stuff. Sorted by category and next to my safe in the armory room.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 2:35:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I am amused. How can 30 odd knives be EDC? I suppose one for Every Day of the Month? I store the exact same two blades I EDC either in my trousers or on the dresser.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice! I ended up buying a Harbor Freight tool chest for my EDC stuff. Sorted by category and next to my safe in the armory room.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I do something similar for some of my pistol mags, but they would work equally well for folders and smaller fixed blades.

Quoted:
I am amused. How can 30 odd knives be EDC? I suppose one for Every Day of the Month? I store the exact same two blades I EDC either in my trousers or on the dresser.

Yeah, sadly, I can't "EDC" any of those blades for work these days. I have a small selection of sub 3" folders for work...but this at least lets me store them in an easy to access spot and not suffed in some bags in the back of safe like the others.  Hell, if I didn't have restrictions, I could probably EDC a different folder every day for four months...yeah, I've have (had?) a problem.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 6:25:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Double Tap!
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top