Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 5/6/2021 7:12:34 PM EDT
Hi All,

I'm interested in getting one of their Kephart knives.  I see they offer their custom version as well the vintage version.

The pics look the same, as does the description.  Does anyone know what the difference is?  They are also priced the same.

Thanks and regards

https://lucasforge.com/models/the-vintage-kephart/

https://lucasforge.com/models/the-kephart/ironwood-lucas-forge-kephart-2/
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like the vintage Kephart has no lanyard hole and the finger guard is less pronounced.

BTW, Lucas makes top quality cutlery. I've got one of his vintage Nessmuks and it is fantastic. Long wait, but worth it, IMHO. Was just looking at his Kephart offerings earlier tonight.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL, now I'm looking at the Nessmuk
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOL, now I'm looking at the Nessmuk
View Quote

Both designs are classics. I’ve got a blacksmith made Kephart, but still want another from Lucas Forge. His stuff is just that awesome.

Here’s my Nessmuk

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:03:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Got another knife from Lucas Forge this week. Scored it from his available now email with no year wait. Whoever ordered this and didn't get it missed out. It's a Classic Hunter with ram's horn handles. It's absolutely beautiful and my new favorite blade.

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top