Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 2/22/2016 10:51:56 AM EDT
I have too many fixed blade knives I dont use - OKC,ESEE, Ka-Bar etc. . Every 3 or 4 years I come across a Buck Strider in the bottom of the knife box that I bought back in '03 and still havent done anything with. Ive finally concluded I should sell it, but what should I buy to replace it?

Fixed blade, $100ish , 4"-5" blade.......
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a little over your $100 budget but check out the Swamp Rat Ratmandu, I've always been a huge fan of them: http://www.swampratknifeworks.com/available-now-ratmandu-cg/
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:28:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I loved that Buck/Strider series. I have an 887 folder, almost bought an 880 but I was pretty hound when they came out and I didn't have much for income. By the time I had the dough saved up, they were no longer carrying them at Sportsmans warehouse and I couldn't find them online anymore.

How about a Kabar EK?
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top