Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 2/26/2006 9:22:01 PM EDT
www.wilsontactical.com/1_mainframe.htm?knives_avail.shtml~main

I just think one of those 1911 bowies with a set of cocobolo grips would be awesome sitting on the right side of a leather shoulder rig sitting opposite of a 5 inch government model wearing identical grips.

I know looks aren't everything, but it looks to be a rather functional knife. Any comments? Any place to buy them other than Wilson?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice looking, but there are better blades out there for the money. I would much rather have one of these,

www.fehrmanknives.com/knives.htm
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:57:00 AM EDT
[#2]
For my part, the 1911 folder on that site is ugly as sin.  Some of the other knives there are really pretty tho.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't care for the folder either, but I think a fixed blade that accepted 1911 grips would be really sweet, especially since I got a 1911 Colt Mk IV yesterday...
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top