Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 2:08:19 PM EDT
I have a Benchmade 722 that's getting duller than a spoon. I want to send it to the company to have them sharpen it, but I dont  want to be without it too long.

how long does it usually take to get it back?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Dunno, I'd buy another one and send the 1st one back.

BK
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#2]
You need to learn to sharpen for yourself. It is really easy and will save you tons of time and trouble. Buy the Spyderco Sharpmaker, it comes with a "how to" video.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:14:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You need to learn to sharpen for yourself. It is really easy and will save you tons of time and trouble. Buy the Spyderco Sharpmaker, it comes with a "how to" video.

BIG +1. My friends dad has one of those, it's awesome. I SUCK as sharpening knives, but I got my Gerber shaving hair off my arm (during and after skinning a 200+lb. wild boar) in like 2 minutes with the Spyderco Sharpmaker.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd say any reason is a good reason for a new knife. I use a Lansky sharpener to sharpen my Benchmade Knives.

BK
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Took them about a month to get mine back to me.  It came back with a new pocket clip, and well oiled.  Benchmade is good people` 45
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:45:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Took them about a month to get mine back to me.  It came back with a new pocket clip, and well oiled.  Benchmade is good people

` 45

+1

My experience was similar back in '98 when I was still carrying my CQC7. good folks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

wheres the best place to get one?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:06:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wheres the best place to get one?

www.1sks.com

www.cutleryshoppe.com

www.quickknife.com

www.grandprairieknives.com

To name a few. You can search also and compair prices.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top