Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 10/26/2018 8:48:10 AM EDT
Looks like EDM arms is no more and Vigilance is now the brand.
Anyone heard quality and accuracy of the re-branded Vigilance?

For $3500+ they are on the radar. For $4k I'd probably just get a Steyr...love their quality
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:19:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Can'y speak for the former, but I have a Steyr HS 50 and love it.
I have a Super Sniper 20X scope and it's less than .75 MOA at 600 M with Federal ammo.
Purchased it about 15 years ago, no problems.
Back then 'Everyone' had the Armalite, I liked the Steyr better, and it's 8 or 10 pounds lighter.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 10:42:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like they should operate ala EDM Arms..which means reliable and accurate.
Sure wish Steyr would not have increased the msrp of their bmg...
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Those are quite a bit less money than the EDM were. Glad I sold mine a while back. I don't have much to add because I had bought mine on a whim and never shot it. It never really appealed to me like my Barrett's did. The only real negative input I received was from a local guy who ran some long range 50 shoots here and had seen a guy struggle with his but I can't remember the exact issues.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top