Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 6:39:21 PM EDT
It looks like ammoman has more BMG ammo in stock.
The price is higher, but at least they have it available.

Sampler containing 50 each of incendiary, tracers, and spotter tracers.  $225

150 rounds of tracer, $215

150 rounds of blue tip incendiary, $215

150 rounds of ball ammo, $215

150 rounds of Spotter Tracer , $215

All Talon

Tracers, Spot tracers, incendiary,
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a rifle on order and have never bought any 50BMG Ammo.   Is this Tallon ammo good stuff?   Can it be shot out of a Match chamber?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#2]
KYimports has a pretty good deal on 50 BMG by Talon.Sportsman guide does also.You save about $35.00 per 150 rds. compared to buying from Ammoman.They package their stuff pretty good to.You dont get that cracker jack box affect when you open the can and guess wether all the rounds have large dents in the cases from being dropped from poor packaging like the above mentioned. AS for the Talon I havent had any problems.Groups alright but for plinking you cant beat it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
KYimports has a pretty good deal on 50 BMG by Talon.Sportsman guide does also.You save about $35.00 per 150 rds. compared to buying from Ammoman.They package their stuff pretty good to.You dont get that cracker jack box affect when you open the can and guess wether all the rounds have large dents in the cases from being dropped from poor packaging like the above mentioned. AS for the Talon I havent had any problems.Groups alright but for plinking you cant beat it.

What does shipping cost from KYImports, or Sportsman Guide?

It is free with Ammoman.

I bought two sampler packs from Ammoman when it was a sample of ball, incendiary, and spot tracer.
They all arrived okay. Not beat up.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I have bought a many cases of ammo from Ammoman in 308, 9mm and especially 223.  It is always as advertized and fast delivery.   Just never any 50BMG.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

What does shipping cost from KYImports, or Sportsman Guide?

Last  order for 150 rds  was $179.00 including shipping if you use the coupon to knock off $10.00.Without the coupon it was $189.00 shipped.Last time I checked Ammoman had it for $225.00 shipped.Money is money and it dont grow on trees.

shipping from KY was quoted at $18.99 per 150.Still a ways cheaper then ammoman.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:08:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a 150 rounds from S.G. came in an ammo can, well packed, no damage and was $189 shipped. Now if I can just get my AR50 to show up.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top