Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2005 12:42:21 PM EDT
Waiting for my UL50 and want to get goodies while I wait.
Pete
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
New SS scopes come from www.SWFA.com

Check around for the rings - I am using the Leupold PRW rings and they work just fine. I am going to buy a pair of TPS rings for a 308, might try them as well - excelent product and very very nice price.

What length bbl on the UL50?
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
i like these rings, and they will save you a bit

http://www.riflescopes.com/products/30WSRMI/leatherwood_tactical_max-tac_30mm_rings.htm

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 1:11:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered the 24" after talking and reading the forum here. New to big bore guns, have been machinegunning for the last 4 yrs. This looks cool and new to me.
Pete

Quoted:
New SS scopes come from www.SWFA.com

Check around for the rings - I am using the Leupold PRW rings and they work just fine. I am going to buy a pair of TPS rings for a 308, might try them as well - excelent product and very very nice price.

What length bbl on the UL50?

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:02:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top