Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 2:03:08 PM EDT
A shooting budy of mine informed me that he used to manufacture a .50 cal single shot .  It looked like a Browning MG, but was single shot.  When you fired it it ejected the empty.  It was mounted on a tri-pod.  After we came back from the range the other day, he gave me one of the kits, minus barrel, barrel extension and bolt.  He said that I would have to buy these parts and they are from a .50 aircraft mg.  Any suggestions?  He will help me build it also.  He showed me one of his completed .50s and it is a work of art!  
George
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Check on www.m2hb.net you might be able to find a M3 bolt, also check with Coles Dist. for a M3 barrel. You might be able to find some of the other parts on m2hb.net, also check Auction Arms, Gun Broker and Guns America.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:02:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank You!
George
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:29:42 AM EDT
[#3]
In the March7, 2005 issue of Shotgun News, on page 126, Coles Dist. shows that they have these barrels from used to new condition.  Sarco, on page 73, also has an ad for .50 barrels, etc.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top